| Featured Article
This article was the Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki!
| Warning! This page is Infernite territory.
The Infernites are always full of energy and totally unpredictable. You can never tell what is going to get them all fired up next.
|Originated from Season||One|
Lava hot tubs and slides
Magnifo's cheesy acts
|Voice Actor||Tom Kenny|
Flain is an Infernite Mixel.
Flain is smart, brave, and relaxed. He also often acts like a typical teenager and talks like a surfer, always saying things such as "dude", "man", "rad", and "awesome". Since his brain includes so much information, he can get a bit crazy when he's under pressure. He can get ticked very easily. Nonetheless, he is very sociable and would do anything for his friends and loved ones.
Flain's body is mostly red. He has a rounded head with an eye on each side. On top of his head are three prongs; the outer two are dark red with the middle prong being red with a darker red prong on the top of it. Most of the time his head houses a yellow-orange fire that is constantly burning. He also has a beak. He has a body that widens at the end with a black collar-like piece on his neck. He has two slender arms with pincer hands. On his wrists are dark red triangle-like covers that taper down. He has grey legs with red feet that have two white claws on each. He has a rectangular hatch on his rear.
Whenever angry, overwhelmed, or thinking too hard, his flaming head blasts powerful fire. His eyes can also catch on fire without being incinerated.
- "Let me load you up, my Cragster compadre, we've gots plenty..." - Flain, Cookironi
- "You guys wanna fix it... with a mix-it?" - Flain, Hot Lava Shower
- "Welcome to the Infernite kingdom, my Cragster compadre!" - Flain, Nixels
- "Let the rad fun begin!" - Flain, Nixels
- "Then let's get it on!" - Flain, Nixels
- "Oh yeah! Let's get Mixel!" - Flain & Seismo Mix, Nixels
- "Gots a cubit!" - Flain, Murp
- "Rockball looks fun, man, let's play." - Flain, Rockball
- "All right, man, now's a good time for the cubit!" - Flain, Epic Comedy Adventure
- "Ah sweet, you guys made it! Rad fun!" - Flain, Epic Comedy Adventure
|No. of Pieces||58|
Flain was released as one of the Series 1 Mixels sets in the February 2014 product wave. His product number is 41500 and he contains 58 pieces.
41500 Flain can be combined with 41501 Vulk and 41502 Zorch to create the Infernites Max.
LEGO Shop product description
Ignite your imagination with FLAIN!
Living in the magma wastelands near the planet’s core, the red-hot tribe of Infernites are kind of heroic, kind of bumbling… and really handy for a barbecue. FLAIN is their adventurous leader. Known as “the smart one” to friends because this Infernite can spell… but beware! If FLAIN thinks too hard that massive brain will soon catch fire!
- Features realistic flame element and poseable joints
- Collect all three Mixels in the Infernite tribe to build the super Mixel tribe combo
- Combine with 41504 SEISMO from the LEGO® Mixels™ Cragster tribe for a quirky mixed-up Mixel
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixel characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 4” (10cm) tall
Flain's in-booklet code for Calling All Mixels is HO7H8ADE2D, which is Hotheaded when decoded.
- He is the only Series 1 leader who doesn't come with a Nixel in his LEGO set.
- As such, he is the only Series 1 leader with Mix instructions on the LEGO website.
- He is the leader of the Infernites. He also somewhat acts as a leader to the Mixels species as a whole.
- His head resembles the Red Robot Sidekick from Galaxy Squad, another LEGO theme.
- Like the Cragsters, his favorite game is Rockball.
- He may know how to speak Spanish, judging by how he calls the Cragsters his "compadres".
- Out of all the Mixels, he has made the most murps seen on-screen; mostly the Flain & Krader Murp.
- His beak is almost never shown entirely straight-on, always having a slight angle to it, even when facing straight. The only times he was seen from a straight-on angle with his beak was from a distance in Hot Lava Shower and close-up in Rockball.
- A static image of him crossing his arm was used in European Cartoon Network YouTube headers, cropped down to fit in a square, and later on used as part of the Check it 3.0 branding for Cartoon Network in the US. The full version of this image was never publicly released.
|Flain / Vulk / Zorch / Krader / Seismo / Shuff / Teslo / Zaptor / Volectro / Slumbo / Lunk / Flurr / Chomly / Gobba / Jawg / Kraw / Tentro / Balk / Glomp / Glurt / Torts / Footi / Scorpi / Hoogi / Mesmo / Magnifo / Wizwuz / Rokit / Niksput / Nurp-Naut / Meltus / Flamzer / Burnard / Globert / Vampos / Boogly / Gox / Jinky / Kamzo / Krog / Chilbo / Snoof / Spugg / Turg / Tungster / Kramm / Forx / Wuzzo / Dribbal / Gurggle / Slusho / Snax / Berp / Vaka-Waka / Kuffs / Busto / Tiketz / Camillot / Mixadel / Paladum / Jamzy / Tapsy / Trumpsy / Splasho / Aquad / Hydro / Sharx / Skulzy / Lewt / Surgeo / Skrubz / Tuth / Gobbol / Sweepz / Compax / Cobrax / Spinza / Mysto / Screeno / Camsta / Myke|
| Flain / Vulk / Zorch / Meltus / Flamzer / Burnard / Hotstuff / Unnamed Infernite / Unnamed Infernite 2 / Unnamed Infernite 3 / Unnamed Infernite 4 / Unnamed Infernite 5 / Unnamed Infernite 6|
Infernites Max/2014 / Infernites Max/2015