|Originated from Season||Two|
|Likes||Following what Dribbal says|
|Voice Actor||Jeff Bennett|
Gurggle is a Glorp Corp Mixel.
Gurggle is a fast-talking hothead with a serious sinus problem! As nimble as a grasshopper, Gurggle has huge legs that may be covered in slime, but they allow this Mixel to jump rings around any opponent. This most impatient of all Glorp Corp tribe members is guaranteed to always make the first move!
He is known to react quickly and act somewhat belligerently, as he started the argument over who owns the Egg-Rock.
Gurggle is mostly lime green in color. He has a slightly rounded elongated dark green body with a black stripe running through the center. He has long dark green arms with black tips at their joints and black pincer hands. His jaw is fairly squat and has four pointy teeth: two on the top and two on the bottom. He has two eyes and two nostril-like extensions near them. His legs start out grey and later change into green slime. His feet are two geometric shapes with slime on the bottom.
He can dribble slime from his legs.
- "Whoo! It really smells in there." -Gurggle, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Eh, che palle, who is us? We are the Glorp-a Corp!" -Gurggle, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "I think maybe I should be the chosen one. It's in-a the blood!" - Gurggle, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Right. Nobody else needs to be in on this. Capiche? Say, where's the little blue bambino with-a the key?" - Gurggle, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Ah, look at the time! We, uh, really must be going!" - Gurggle, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "No, it's not the one." - Gurggle, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- He likes to follow what Dribbal says, which leads to disastrous results.
- He may know how to speak Italian fluently, as when Vaka-Waka asks him and his brothers who they are, he says "che palle", which is Italian for "what a pain", and refers to Snoof as a "little blue bambino", which is Italian for "child". He also uses the word "capiche" during the plan to keep the Mixamajig for themselves.
- Booger's feet are similar to his, as they both have slimy feet.
|Flain / Vulk / Zorch / Krader / Seismo / Shuff / Teslo / Zaptor / Volectro / Slumbo / Lunk / Flurr / Chomly / Gobba / Jawg / Kraw / Tentro / Balk / Glomp / Glurt / Torts / Footi / Scorpi / Hoogi / Mesmo / Magnifo / Wizwuz / Rokit / Niksput / Nurp-Naut / Meltus / Flamzer / Burnard / Globert / Vampos / Boogly / Gox / Jinky / Kamzo / Krog / Chilbo / Snoof / Spugg / Turg / Tungster / Kramm / Forx / Wuzzo / Dribbal / Gurggle / Slusho / Snax / Berp / Vaka-Waka / Kuffs / Busto / Tiketz / Camillot / Mixadel / Paladum / Jamzy / Tapsy / Trumpsy / Splasho / Aquad / Hydro / Sharx / Skulzy / Lewt / Surgeo / Skrubz / Tuth / Gobbol / Sweepz / Compax / Cobrax / Spinza / Mysto / Screeno / Camsta / Myke|