Mixadel is a Medival Mixel.
Mixadel is snobby, quite irresponsible, and always willing to cause trouble and make things only happen to support his own personal gain. He is selfish and seems to care only for himself. He treats everyone around him, even adults, as slaves, as if they are less important than him due to his royal blood. Despite having a hero's heart deep down inside, Mixadel desperately craves the attention that his cousin receives as the Medival prince. He therefore goes to great lengthes to get noticed.
Mixadel has one eye with a kettle helmet and a red flag held by a grey rod next to it. He has a brown and gray catapult on his back and a cube-like body with gold and gray stripes. He has a gray snout and two sharp teeth, as well as brown arms and four gray legs with brown and gold feet.
At will, Mixadel can pull off the flag on his body, queuing his catapult, and launching any objects in it at a great distance.
- "Don’t worry, uncle, I’ll make a castle out of him." - Mixadel, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "Are you serious? We’re royalty! I’ll never mix with ordinary Mixels." - Mixadel, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "That’s wonderful. Fetch our books, Knave." - Mixadel, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "Ahem. You're in my seat." - Mixadel, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "I refuse to simply be captain. But I will be general." - Mixadel, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "Okay, you blokes, I only have two rules. Rule number one, win at all costs." - Mixadel, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "They were... disposable." - Mixadel, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "Long live the king." - Mixadel, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "Time to do something stupid and irresponsible." - Mixadel, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "Whoa! This is all my fault. But, wait! I still have a Cubit!" - Mixadel, Every Knight Has Its Day
- The rod that holds his flag is grey in cartoon form, but black in LEGO form.
- He has an unknown father and mother; the former a brother to the King. This explains how Mixadel is nephew to him and a cousin to Camillot, while still keeping the Mixelot name.
- He is the deuteragonist in Every Knight Has Its Day. However, he was antagonistic towards the other students a lot.
|Flain / Vulk / Zorch / Krader / Seismo / Shuff / Teslo / Zaptor / Volectro / Slumbo / Lunk / Flurr / Chomly / Gobba / Jawg / Kraw / Tentro / Balk / Glomp / Glurt / Torts / Footi / Scorpi / Hoogi / Mesmo / Magnifo / Wizwuz / Rokit / Niksput / Nurp-Naut / Meltus / Flamzer / Burnard / Globert / Vampos / Boogly / Gox / Jinky / Kamzo / Krog / Chilbo / Snoof / Spugg / Turg / Tungster / Kramm / Forx / Wuzzo / Dribbal / Gurggle / Slusho / Snax / Berp / Vaka-Waka / Kuffs / Busto / Tiketz / Camillot / Mixadel / Paladum / Jamzy / Tapsy / Trumpsy / Splasho / Aquad / Hydro / Sharx / Skulzy / Lewt / Surgeo / Skrubz / Tuth / Gobbol / Sweepz / Compax / Cobrax / Spinza / Mysto / Screeno / Camsta / Myke|