|Color|| Light blue|
|Originated from Season||Two|
|Likes|| Popsicle trees|
|Voice Actor||Daran Norris|
Snoof is a Frosticon Mixel.
To Snoof, the Mixels world is one big place of wonder. This bumpkin has skis for feet and a bottomless curiosity that can get him into all kinds of trouble.
He is known for not being very intelligent, and often wishes that he was "someone special".
Snoof is mostly blue in color. His head is an upside down semicircle. He has a light blue rounded upper jaw with a dark blue lip. He has two bucked teeth in his upper jaw and lower jaw. He has a single eye on the top of his head with an aqua horn and a floating fez-like eyebrow. He has a long grey neck that connects to his body. His body is a thin blue rectangle with a light blue hump on top. His legs are short and bowed. His feet start out as small blue semicircles, and extend into light blue skates, with light blue points. His arms are blue with blue pincer hands. He has two exhaust pipes with blue tips that shoot out ice.
He can blast ice from his rear end if he wants to move around quickly.
- "Gee, everyday it's the same ol' thing. We climb to the top of the hill and we slide back down. For what? It's all just so ordinary. I want something more. I wanna be someone special!" - Snoof, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Make me somebody truly special." - Snoof, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "No. This is meant for me. I asked for a sign and this is it!" - Snoof, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Oh, what the mix? EVERY MIXEL FOR HIMSELF!!" - Snoof, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Back you underachievers! Its wonderfulness is all mine!" - Snoof, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "You were right, Krog. I've been selfish. Don't give up everybody! I now know we Mixels can do anything when we mix together!" - Snoof, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Now that's amazing!" - Snoof, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- He was predicted as a major character since the release of Season 2, being the headliner of the iTunes banner.
- He appears to be a younger Mixel, as Gurggle refers to him as a "bambino", which is Italian for "child".
|Flain / Vulk / Zorch / Krader / Seismo / Shuff / Teslo / Zaptor / Volectro / Slumbo / Lunk / Flurr / Chomly / Gobba / Jawg / Kraw / Tentro / Balk / Glomp / Glurt / Torts / Footi / Scorpi / Hoogi / Mesmo / Magnifo / Wizwuz / Rokit / Niksput / Nurp-Naut / Meltus / Flamzer / Burnard / Globert / Vampos / Boogly / Gox / Jinky / Kamzo / Krog / Chilbo / Snoof / Spugg / Turg / Tungster / Kramm / Forx / Wuzzo / Dribbal / Gurggle / Slusho / Snax / Berp / Vaka-Waka / Kuffs / Busto / Tiketz / Camillot / Mixadel / Paladum / Jamzy / Tapsy / Trumpsy / Splasho / Aquad / Hydro / Sharx / Skulzy / Lewt / Surgeo / Skrubz / Tuth / Gobbol / Sweepz / Compax / Cobrax / Spinza / Mysto / Screeno / Camsta / Myke|